Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mamon Cupcakes

Ingredients
• Nestle All Purpose Cream
• Monde Mamon
• Teaspoon White Sugar
• Coffee Mix (chocolate powder, optional)
• Cinnamon Powder
• Cupcake Art (sprinkles, chocolate bars - keep it to your choices)

Prolly the easiest dessert I've ever made. Had always wanted to do it but tonight - have to, because I was seriously craving for icings :D

1. Mix Nestle All Purpose Cream (i used half of the pack) and Coffee Mix. Add Sugar and a Dash of Cinnamon Powder. Mix well until smooth and creamy. Once done, set aside in the freezer for a minute - just to make it a little hard (not sure if i'm using the right term :D).

2. Ready your Mamon pieces on the plate. Take out Frosting from Freezer and add it on top of each Mamon. Apply it as if your painting the mamon top in a circular motion. Thickness of frosting solely depends on you. Once done, you can add your own decoration and art on it :)

PS I studied the art of making cupcakes a few years ago but unfortunately baking doesn't seem to like me. I basically don't have that perfect or semi perfect skills when it comes to handling ovens. I'd rather cook with fire and prepare regular dishes than bake and this idea right now is totally a blast because it's so awesome for people like me. And I think this is very much a good idea for mothers and I think I saw this in a tv commercial but not so sure. What's good about this diy is that, you have to option to put on the flavour for your frosting without the hassle of mixing icing sugars, egg whites and so on and so forth :D

Anyhow, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment