Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Plantation Bay Resort and Spa

My mother's mom and her sisters were here for a short vacation and for our first stop, we decided to lounge around Plantation Bay and Spa Resort. As always, the service and place is fantastic. One of the best places in Cebu to be spending your vacation.
Entrance area from the resort lobby.
View from our room and the swing outside our dig :)
Was unable to take a shot of the front view of the room but got this shots instead. What I like about Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is the white embroidered bed linens and contemporary Mexican like guest rooms which gives out a relax ambiance for all guests. 
Tennis Court, Play Ground and Mini Golf Course and my lovely huge thighs :) I can tell from my aunt's faces that they were enjoying themselves :)


Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is beautiful no matter what. Among all the resorts that I've been to in Cebu, this place never fails to make me contented and happy. My current favourite is the harbour area as well as the floating gazebo that's located near the lobby lounge.
The restaurant at the center by night.

It was truly a blissful and lovely stay. And here's a few selfie shots of yours truly :)
Was seriously trying to get some tan but didn't get too tanned - prolly because I was using an SF 50 sunscreen :D Haha

'Til next summer! For more details kindly check: http://plantationbay.com

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely. Thanks for sharing your Plantation Bay experience on your blog. We look forward to your next visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Plantation Bay always gives us that satisfaction that's really worth it. Whether a sleep over or just dining and chilling. :) Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete