Monday, September 16, 2013

Revisiting Plantation Bay Resort & Spa

Of all the resorts within Cebu - Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is a personal favourite. What makes it truly special is the spacious vast area that they have. The huge man made lagoon is amazing and the people who works in the resort itself are friendly and good looking people - like seriously - I have been crushing on some of the bellman there :D Shhh...

Anyhow, the other choice that I had as to where I'll be celebrating my birthday was Crimson Resort but looking at the room rates and the facilities they have - Plantation was no doubt the better choice. So, my family and I decided to check in as always on the Lagoon View Room then transferred to their One Bed Suite Lagoon View Room as both rooms were exquisitely fantastic and I invited in some friends and they had the same reaction as I do. 

So, here are a few snaps of our stay and luckily during which days - the Davis Tennis Cup were having their game at the tennis area of the resort. 'Twas New Zealand versus The Philippines and holly crap! Those men blonde men from New Zealand were HOT :D
 View from our room. Although the Lagoon View room is nice this particular building for such room option doesn't really offer the best lagoon floor for swimming :) 
Closed friends that I invited to hang with :) I seriously have to thank Katherine (the girl in red blue stripes) for coming in spite being sick. But this is prolly the only person I know, who still wears her red lipstick even though she's not feeling well :D
Room amenities and view from the one bedroom suite that we transferred into the next day. Our room bookings were mixed up because they were fully book during our stay. Initially, we only booked for an overnight stay but decided later on that we add one more night. Their one bedroom suite is like a family room which can cater up to 5 or 6 persons 'cos it really has a huge space but lagoon wise, I still prefer the rooms near their spa area - the lagoon view rooms there are superbly nice 'cos one you go out of your veranda, you can dip in the water which isn't deep :) And it has a more private vibe :)




The main reason why they were fully booked that week - The 2013 Davis Tennis Cup was happening. Philippines vs. New Zealand and lucky us - guest were allowed to watch for free :D But, just as we decided to finally sit and watch on it's second day of games - mr. rain decided to pour out hard and so, my chances of meeting the love of my life were doomed :))) 

Overall, it was another great experience and a real pleasure to be staying at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa. From crew to linens - I love it all. I love the spacious area and just about everything. It is basically my choice of resort hotel within Cebu. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment