Saturday, November 2, 2013

Neck Pieces

So what I've been busy with lately? These ones :D Been recreating a neck piece that I bought from Manila a few months back and after a handful of attempts, finally got the process but of course with my own twist for the product. Each necklace except for the one above is consists of 24 strands of beads in different lengths. The upper back part is stitched individually and is a time consuming effort shit work to do but when you see your finish product - it's just stunning as seen on photos 1 and 2. The photo above is for my good friend Kathy for her Halloween party at work. It's just six layers because it's rush work but it turned out to be pretty :D For this neck piece, I did it overnight but for the first and second photo, it takes one week straight 5 hours a day of labor to finish. I'm currently making Katherine's order of Black and Yellow while waiting for my "Pilipinas" skull head shirt to dry. Work is going well - not really work but just hobby. :) Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment