Saturday, August 4, 2018

Shookt!

A few weeks ago, my friends decided to surprise me for my upcoming wedding. Me, being the fickle minded me said yes and decided to say no a couple of days before the event. One of my closest friends revealed to me of their plans because my group of friends has created a different chat group for their surprise which made me feel a little sad when one of them had a slip of the tongue about the chat group. Anyways, to cut it short - they were more surprise to know that I already knew about it.

The invites they sent was for a get together dinner because one of them is coming to Cebu and won't be back 'til next year. So, there we were on the restaurant they've picked and I being me the girl who wanted to ruin their surprise, asked if we can transfer to the pizza joint just a few steps further and we did. We had pizza and tons of chitchat then I had to go to the toilet and the whole time, I was already thinking - nah! it's not happening. Eunice was prolly messing with me but lo and behold they had  a cake and a journal ready for me. Sweetest thing someone else's has done for me apart from Martijn proposing via videocall. Though it was unexpected from my friends, I feel so special and blessed to have a set of ladies who goes beyond to give me a send off party because they know I will be celebrating my special day away and with only a few close people but not as close as them. Thank you so much mga bayoots! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment