Sunday, August 16, 2009

08.15.09 Asian Party















Asian Party!

Halo! Greetings from L.A Landskrona. Currently spending our lovely weekend here and where else would we be staying?!... than to our favorite friend's crib... Joyce. Ever since I came to Sweden, Landskrona has been my second home. Why? Simply because I love the people who are here. Joyce and here family are so warm and nice. I specially love their little girl Kemmie. :D (whom I would love to be a nanny anytime.). :D

Anyhows, for this weekend our schedule was up for Malmo since they are currently celebrating their festival. So, last night we went out to attend the Asian Party held in one of the pub there.

Malmo is a beautiful town. It's almost as same as Helsingborg and Stockholm. It's more lively and advance than where I am currently staying. :D
The Asian Party that we went to was cool. Felt like I was in China or Hongkong. It was so so Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai explosion. But it was all good. Dancing was a bit tiring 'coz the place was like... a steam room! I was sweating like crazy but I did still dance. Iggi (cousin) and Cristy were dancing non stop. I have to catche my breath every now and then and fan my self but it was all so fun. The DJs were looking great as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment