Monday, August 31, 2009

Korean Restaurant - Helsingborg

Korean Trip!
For the last couple of days, I have been so wondering about what a BiBimBap meal is... only to find out that I've tried it before in one of the new resorts in Cebu.
I am a certified lover of korean cuisine... most specially the famous Kimchi (i just love it). :D Luckily, Tita Lilian was craving for the same treat earlier... So off we went to Helsingborg and ate at this Korean Resto.
Kimch. :D
Bibimbap. :D
Bibimbap with with Paste! :D
So, my cravings were satisfied but the taste wasn't the same as the ones that are cooked in PI. I have to like rate it a 7 out of 10. I just think that there are still ingredients that should be added on them. Well, as what Tita said the spices and ingredients here are limited compared back home but nonetheless my cravings were satisfied. Looking forward to eating it again! Yum! Yum! Yum!
Hmm... ah! Also in attendance earlier were Joyce, Kemmie and Cristy who joined us for lunch and a little shopping. :D
with Joyce. :D
Cristy and Tita. :D
Kemmielyn. :D
Joyce's Meal.
Cristy's Meal.
After a long day of fun and church visit... We've decided to cool down and warm ourselves in one of the best coffee shops in Sweden... The Expresso House. :D
At Expresso House.
Kemmielyn's Cute Pink Booty's. :D
P.S Here's a pic of my previous Korean food trip in PI. Missing it... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment