Friday, June 18, 2010

Subic

Welcome To Subic Freeport Zone.:D

We are finally at the famous SBMA area. Going here was OMG! LOOONG! An hour from Cebu to Manila and from Manila to here... 4 hours drive.

There's an airport here but to be on the safer side, I'd say I'll off for the long drive than sit on a 10 sitter plane. I can not live on that.:) 

Anyhows, we are now at Camayan Hotel and Restaurant which is so effing near Ocean Adventure. Like probably 5 minutes walk.:)

The area is beautiful. The mountains surrounding the ocean is lovely but I haven't been on the beach line yet because 'twas crowded when we came. Our room is perfect. I love the interiors as well as the floorings. Felt like I'm somewhere in Mexico. 

Hmmm, the trip was long but I love the view along the way. Mountains and fields and wide streets which felt like I was somewhere in China or abroad. God, I would love to live in this area.

I don't know what we'll be doing tomorrow. I think we'll go to the zoobic safari and then the dolphin show.:) Can't wait.:) I love me some dolphins and tigers.:D






Just landed. Oh My Go! Lusyang face!:D















































We basically passed into what seems like a gazillion toll fee zone but it was fun. Gosh! To make it short, I am totally tired and sleepy.:)

Will jot down tomorrow again.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment