Sunday, June 20, 2010

Zoobic Safari & Ocean Adventure

What happens when you squeeze in two adventures in a day? FUN, AWESOME and AMAZING!

Words are just mere overload to describe my day experience yesterday. I had a wild experience which I have been so looking forward.

Zoobic Safari
I want a Tiger for a pet.:D

No second thoughts about it. I want one. Since my last encounter with them in Thailand 2 years ago I can't help but be fascinated at how beautiful they are. They've got gorgeous eyes and totally lovely furs but they can eat me in a flash but nonetheless I LIKE THEM!:)

Zoobic Safari was super huge that it felt like I was in Sentosa in Singapore. It was a forest haven with trees and mountains and ravens surrounding it. Not to mention animals of different kinds.

I love the tour that we had. The tour took about 2 and half hours plus pictorial sessions... make it a 3 hour cruise in the wild.

Would definitely look forward to going back some time soon. The only problem was it was too HUMID, that I was literally sweating like a melting ice cream. Not applicable if you're going with your crush because s/he will see the worst in you.:) But it's fun.:)
Finally. Pose before going to the wild.:)
reminded me of my Bratty Brat because he loves birds [which i would like to think he does] because he owns a pair.
Cat Bear [as per my mom]. I like them.:)
Feeding the birds! 'Twas ticklish but it was so fun. I'd say the birds are just like people, they stick with the ones who can provide them food.:)
Camels! They eat dried leaves. Reminded me of Sex and the City 2.
Goat and Deer feeding. They drink milk like crazy!:)
Mom with zee snake. Thank God I was not chosen to hold it. LoL.
TIGERS!!! I want one for a pet! Look at those eyes and fur. Ahhh. Love them! Grrrroooarr!
With our guide Carlo who looks like my younger brother.:)
Feeding. Feeding. Feeding the Tiger.:)
Overall! I had a blast!:) Worth the travel I should say.:) Worth the time and worth the sweat.:)

Next stop Ocean Adventure.:)

Ocean Adventure
And I want a Dolphin for a pet as well.:D

AMAZING!!! Now, this place is just adjacent to the place where we're staying and the place was just like in Sentosa also. It's pretty clean, organized and oh boy the trainers are all gorgeous.:)

This is my second time to see a live dolphin but seeing a whale was another. The show was fantastic though the stadium was nerve rocking HOT. Felt like we were being grilled under the glaring sun. But worth it.

Yesterday, I got to meet one of the dolphins. Touch its forehead, its mouth and touch its tongue. It was an amazing experience. Even got to pose with them in a photo opt.:)
Wui!:)
:) So happy.:D
Post card.:)
I love it. This vacation is totally fun. Love it even more because I was with my parents. The people who matters most to me. But will love it even more if I were with that special someone.:D Wehehehe

Looking forward to going back here SOON!:)

For more details


No comments:

Post a Comment