Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Starbucks // Handuraw

Currently Listening To: The Scientist by Danny Lohner & Johnetter Napolita

So dear ole friend Clu came back home last weekend and we gathered the troop for a little bonding session over coffee and doughnuts. Clu has been living in Manila for almost 5 years now. She's a college classmate and close friend. The official driver of our group since college because she's the only one who owned a car back then.:)

I've been friends with these ladies for 11 years. They are what I call family away from home. The only people who knows what I've been through in life and love life. In this photo sets, some are still not here. Jaqi is in London, Veena in India and Eunice in Australia. 
Clutotz who indeed bought 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme when we met her.:) Thanks love!:)
Monica & Cindy
I know the blog looked like a photo blog instead but I haven't seen two of them for a year and it made me so happy to finally have seen them. Whenever someone comes back home from somewhere, I always try to organized a get together. At the back on my mind, I have this thing that we all should hang out while we're still able to do it, while we're still single because once we get older and get married and have a family respectively, get togethers such as this will be so difficult. 

I am thankful that 'twas a success last Sunday. Usually when it doesn't come as planned, I give some of them cold shoulders, not because I hate them but because I care about the friendship that we shared. I've been friends with them for 11 years and they have all seen me matured, I supposed. They've seen me in my worst and best. They've seen me fall hard and fall out hard and in spite it all they still love me. They are the only group of people I know, whom I always say foul words when I'm with. Like nonstop which is weird but I am thankful that they never judge me.

We rarely see each other and we are not complete on this day. Two of us are married and three have kids. I'd say time flies by too fast but we're still the same as 11 years ago. Just got older because of the experiences but the laughters and crazy recollection of crazy things we did before are still as fresh as a wine that never got old with time.

They are my sisters. My family.  And I will forever love them. I may give some of them cold shoulders once in a while but they will forever remain warm in my heart. I wonder who will get married next or who will have a child. The question seems silly but I always look forward to the next in line.:)

Photos of the pizza in Handuraw.
Handuraw Pizza. Yeah, I know... I can see the meat in it but I didn't eat those.:) Yummy pizza I must say, thin crust which is healthier compared to the regular thick crust.:)
OK! I forgot the name of this one but this was the vegetarian thing I guess. Also good.:)
Handuraw is located at Gorordo Avenue near UP Cebu and they specialized on Pizza and they also have live bands usually on Saturdays and weekdays, I think. People come here to eat and drink.:) Their beers are just fantastic. Frozen to perfection which makes it really good for drinking.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment