Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Banri

Currently Listening To: Boys Don't Cry by Grant Lee Phillips 

I've always been a fan of Japanese cuisine. And last Saturday I had the chance of dining in a resto at Crossroads with Chai and Maiqui. Two of my bunny loves ladies. Chai, my very pregnant bestfriend was craving or has been craving for Japanese since I could remember when and Banri was obviously the answer to her prayers.:)
yaki udon which is pancit canton in our local.:) loving the noodles and the seasoning is just perfect. not too salty and not too oily.
california maki which amazed me because the cut were huge. perfect taste i should say.:)
the classic ebi tempura. same taste like the other restos in here and outside the country.:) i think, most japanese chefs sticks to the same way of cooking this very traditional treat.
tempura maki, which was the first time i've tasted and must say, it was GOOD.:) i love the crunchy feel when you put it in your mouth however, i wished they've gotten rid of the shrimps/tempura's tail.:)
They also ordered Pork Ramen and Gyoza but didn't get to snap it.:) Anyhow, Banri Japanese Resto Bar is a must for Japanese cuisine lovers like me. They also offer traditional Japanese wines and stuff. The place is not that big but it's very Japanese vibey.:) And prices are pocket friendly.:)

A few pics with my lovely girls.:)
my bestfriend who's now on her family way. child on board i must say.:) we've been friends for 16 years. felt like just yesterday though. my complete opposite in so many ways. she's smart and studious... i'm dumb ass but talented.:P i come in peace bf.:) love you. photo taken using Maiqui's mobile phone.:)
two pretty and fashionable ladies. what can i say about Maiqui... i always love her style. very chic and simple.:)
Overall, a wonderful Saturday afternoon date with gorgeous friends. Good laugh trip and sharing of naughty experiences... NOT.:) I love them to bits. We don't always hang out together but I'm glad that we do get a once in a blue moon get together. Solemn and very mature talk talk.:) Til next date with Imma and June.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment