Thursday, February 28, 2013

Beef Caldereta ala French Toast / French Garlic Bread

Ingredients 
• Baguette French Bread
• Butter
• Garlic (ground or powder or crashed)
• Oregano Leaves
• Cheese (optional)

Oven Toaster to toast them bread :)

Earlier I decided to NOT put a week old Beef Caldereta into waste. So, I made a Beef Caldereta ala French Toast for lunch. But today, I shall be teaching the easiest way to make a French Garlic Bread from scratch without the hassle of making your own bread (as I've mentioned, I'm not oven friendly) :)

1. Preheat oven toaster to 7 minutes. Diagonally slice Baguette French Bread, most likely an inch thick by width. Apply Butter on both sides, sprinkle Garlic and Oregano Leaves, still on both sides. Place on Oven Toaster and wait until butter is melted.

2. Once done, take off from Oven and light pat some butter while bread is hot. You can top one side of the bread with cheese, optional.

I present to you my masterpiece out of left over foods that I have inside our fridge. If there's one thing that I learned in life - never waste food. Because there are a thousand, millions even of people from all over the world who doesn't have food in their table and to be blessed with an abundant supply is something that I - us have to be thankful of. So DON'T WASTE food. Always be creative. There are always ways to convert those left overs into something tasty and wonderful :) 

PS As you can see on the pic, I sliced the diagonal baguette into two so cater to four slices of bread that fit the bowl that I used. I hope that I was helpful. I know that this is not the first time that you readers heard of how to prepare a french bread but to those who don't, I hope I was of help :) Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment