Monday, March 25, 2013

Home Made Baguette Pizza

Ingredients
Baguette Bread
Tomato Sauce
Assorted Meat - Toppings (chicken, beef, shrimps, boiled eggs)
Tomato (sliced, optional)
Onions (thinly sliced)
Mushrooms
Regular Cheese (grated)
Red Bell Peppers (sliced, optional)

*Tomato Sauce
I decided to upgrade my tomato sauce by adding a tablespoon of spicy korean sauce, tomato pesto, dash of black pepper, dash of oregano and dash of basil for that up a notch taste.

Cooking Time: 30 minutes

Garnish
Olives
Extra Meat Toppings
Blue Cheese
Parsley
1. Slice Baguette breads diagonally. Cut regular slices by the baker into two, as seen on the above photos.
2. Spread tomato sauce evenly on each bread. 
3. Top your favourite toppings on each bread. You could start with cheese then toppings or reverse (toppings then cheese). The choice is limitless.
4. Once done, place each baguette on the Oven Toaster and toast until bread becomes lightly brown.
Finish Product
A closer look.

Had been making this recipe whenever I crave for home made pizza and since I'm trying to clean the fridge on time before Wednesday, I decided to finish off some of the ingredients that I have left. Easy as 1 2 3 recipe. Even children can do this at home. 

The holy week just started yesterday and I hope that everyone will have a blessed week ahead 'til easter sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment