Monday, April 1, 2013

Rai Rai Ken


Ramen on the Menu
Some Japanese Diners :)
I forgot what this Maki is called but it has Eel, Shrimps and all those other ingredients for the California Maki (PS, upon eating this - i realised that I am allergic to EELS).
Yakisoba
Tempura Platter - a MUST TRY. I love everything on it. It has Squid, Shrimps, Crab Sticks and Veggies.

Love love love Rai Rai Ken. I have other favourites on their Menu like the Salmon Furai and Seafoods Ramen, not to mention, their Tofus are awesome :D It's not my first time to dine in here but I think it's the first time that I'm posting an entry about it.

I love noodles. I remember when I was young like maybe 2 or 3 years old, I'd only be eating noodles - breakfast, lunch and dinner and my mom would always scold me. I think that noodles are just freaking yummy :)) Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese and even Filipino noodles, they all taste the same and are GOOD to my taste buds :D And I do love soups. I prefer eating rice and putting soup on it :D

If you need to check out their branches: http://www.rairaiken.com.ph

PS Menu on the site is not updated. Price ranged from 130php to 1000php

No comments:

Post a Comment