Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bulgogi Brothers

Talk about having a new favourite resto to dine in... I simply fancy Korean dishes :)
It may sound absurd but I really want to own a pair of this. I wonder where I can buy this. I bought a similar spoon in Vietnam last year but it was labeled for kids and I just bought a piece but I would appreciate having this set on my kitchen.
The lamps had an interesting design but I doubt that it's uber Korean in any sense.
Menu
Seoul - Style. It's beef strips with noodles. If I'm not mistaken it is almost like rice noodles but with a lesser finery in it because the texture reflected that of Sotanghon. The taste was very normal. Sweet and a little spicy but what I love is the texture of the beef.
Their rice was different from regular rice. It was not Japanese rice but something else. Maybe it's regular rice but cooked in a different way. And I love the bowl with cover :)
Forgot the name, I think this is Seafoods Soup. It has all the seafoods you could think of. Real spicy shiz - not for the faint of heart.
Haeul Bibimbap aka Seafoods Bibimbap :D
Bulgogi Bibimbap. SUPERBLY NOM NOM NOM :) Me likey mucho mucho but I could do a better take on this. The toppings weren't proportioned to the amount of rice they placed. And yes! The waiter was right, it is the chilli sauce that makes it really tasty :)
Boneless Short Ribs. HEAVEN! I've seen so many Korean Drams and in all of it - they do this shiz while drinking and I always wondered what it'd be like if I was doing it (minus drinking zee Soju because parents were there but will do it with friends one day soon) and finally :)
With my parents :)

All in all it was a grand experience. I have to give the restaurant credits for serving the best quality beef I've tasted by far. I love how the boneless short ribs were marinated and I love the taste of all the food we've ordered. These are the "must try" on the menu but there are other dishes that should be tasted - next time though. 

Though the price is a bit high compared to other Korean restaurants, it's definitely worth it. I am so looking forward to dining back.
Happy Face :) Finally - just like in the dramas but not in the street but will do if I visit Korea this December :D - Hopefully :D

No comments:

Post a Comment