Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mandarin Chinese Restaurant

I'm a big fan of Chinese cuisines specially the streamed and fried chicken that they offer. Mandarin Restaurant had been around for some time in my area and even in other parts of the Philippines they're everywhere but never had the chance to dine until last Sunday and what surprised me is that the prices were all pocket friendly. 

The branch that we went to was at SM City Cebu and I must give them credit for having a clean space and really nice staff. What I like about Chinese restaurants is that most of them has open kitchens where you can see how they work and prepare your food. 

Here are a few shots of what we ate.
Beef Wanton Noodle Soup. YUM! This serving is for 86Php (if I'm not mistaken). They have other varieties for the noodles.
Seafoods Roll. A MUST TRY. I really like how they wrapped the Crab Sticks, Scallops, Shrimps and Fish with Sotanghon Noodles :) Since it is a Chinese Restaurant, it is of course expected that they offer other dimsum dishes that most people like like Siomai and those other fried dumplings.
My all time favourite appetiser :) Century Egg :D
Vegetable Roll. 
Plain Congee and they have other choices for this as well :)

It was a good dining experience. We also ordered their Fried Chicken for take away to which I forgot to take a photo of but it was - as expected a good yummy tasting chicken from a Chinese Restaurant. I would definitely dine back and try their other dishes one day. They're budget friendly and that definitely puts on a smile on my face.

PS the ambiance and taste of the food reminded me of some restos in Hongkong but of course, Mandarin was more spacious and a little organised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment