Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spice Fusion

Another favourite place to dine in, in Cebu. And not just because of their good tasting dishes that explodes with so much flavours and spices that I like - but because the owner is really good looking. Seriously been crushing for the longest time but just a crush, bet he's taken :D

Spice Fusion is best known for their Roti, be it plain or with flavours, it's definitely a MUST TRY.
I opted for Plain Roti because I wasn't going home yet after lunch. The spices on the other choices might leave my breath smelling like something else. LOL This is a personal favourite. Apart from Asian dishes, I am big on food from India, Turkey, Greece and Italy.
Shrimp Mango Salad. I don't know what the white thing is called but it's really good and the shrimps in their servings are not tiny - huge ones and it's really worth paying for the price :)
Sambal Kangkong. I like this one but I didn't quite like the fact that the servings (kangkongs) weren't cut twice their length. It felt like I was eating pasta when I had it but it was good tasting. :) A little sweet and a little spicy. :)
Pan Fried Mixed Seafoods. I love the creaminess on the sauce however, I didn't like the fact that the fishes had tiny bones. It ruins the momentum when you bite :) But overall it was yummy. It's Eggplant topped with Fish then Shrimps and then the sauce.
Siomai. Again, their servings are huge and it's really good because lately in the Philippines, food servings had been reduced to some level which I find a bit odd. I'm a big girl and I really like seeing food in huge servings because it makes you feel human. :D
Fan Fried Lapu-Lapu Fish. Now, this reminded me of a dish I ate in the floating (boat) restaurant in Saigon. The fish was already cut into square pieces which makes it easier to eat rather than the usual fish dishes served where you still have to skin (not sure if I'm using the right term) it. It's topped with green salads. Tomatoes, pineapples and mango.

Spice Fusion is always a favourite dig specially when it comes to dishes that aren't commonly served around the Philippines. If you want something exquisite and different, this is the place to dine in. And I also love their Mint Green Tea something. Really good. They have branches at the Banilad Town Center Cebu and at SM City Cebu Northwing.

For more, check their Facebook page: 
http://www.facebook.com/Spice.Fusion.Philippines

1 comment:

  1. Hi nikka! Would you happen to know the owner's name? A lot have been crushing on him too. Lol and they seriously have great food

    ReplyDelete