Saturday, October 12, 2013

Chocolatier Cebu

Had been passing this cafe for a very long time and I was always curious about their menu and the food  but never really had the chance to dine in until last Sunday when I decided to make a bold choice of going in with my mother. And surprisingly, they seem pretty normal :D
Their menu, to which I obviously went straight to cocktails and boy oh boy oh boy - look at those choices. I'm damn sure, it's chocolate with liquors - oops! It is indeed :)
It's just a small place. Kind of reminds me of a hotel lobby somewhere in Davao :) They also sell Merci Chocolates and other known brands :) But we opted to try some of the chef's special :)
Chocolate Euphoria (if I remember the name correctly) - is HEAVEN! The crushed bottom is made from Ferrero Rocher and it's just amazing. It kind of melts in the mouth as you munch on it and it's just too mouth watering as I'm remembering it now.
Linguine in Pesto with Crusted Chicken - I am in love with the chicken's coating. The pasta? Not so much. I think the sauce was too blunt - I can't even taste the pesto in it but it was surprising to see nuts on top of it. So, I love the chicken but not the pasta.
White omelette - It's crepe like omelette with white cheese and everything that's supposed to be in an omelette. I am amaze by the mixture of flavour but I eventually won't be indulging on it again 'cos I'm obviously not a fan of white chocolates :D
Sausage chocolate sandwich - the sausage was fine as well as the presentation but I don't seem to jive with the idea of nutella on my hungarian sausage :D 
The view - your view when you dine there :)

Overall, it was a good experience. Food wise - it was OK. I mean, some people may love chocolates on their dishes but not me. I still think that sweets belongs to desserts but it was interesting to try something new. 

I think that, one should dine there if, they're only to munch on beverages and cakes. They have cake choices that are just mouthwatering and they also cater to cake orders for special occasions. Price? Just average. Not too expensive, not too cheap. 

They're located at the lower level of the Ayala Terraces Cebu beside Healthy Options. They offer free wifi and it's a good place to have meetings and small talks with your lovers or friends :)

And oh, I forgot to take photos of our drinks. I had their signature chocolate smoothie like drink but didn't really love it that much. But they have other choices which I'm sure has that rock star taste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment