Friday, December 13, 2013

Front Gate Burger Cebu

More than a month of MIA. Now, I'm back to post some clogged up blogs. Let's start of with a recent dine in from last month at a burger joint in Banawa Cebu beside Rustan's Supermarket - Front Gate Burger.


The interior had the retro vibe and I have to admit that I really like the huge portraits on the wall. If given a chance to open up my own tiny coffee shop, I'll have the same vibe. I just didn't like the fact that, they didn't have they're own restroom inside the store. But overall, it was neat.
We had a feast! But we just ordered the basic enticing entrée on the menu. Bacon Cheese Burger as preferred by my friend Monica and some fries and a mashed potato.
 
Their cris cut fries were definitely good.
Bacon Cheese Burger. I've dined into different burger joints and had feasted on grilled burgers from known hotels - must say their burger is almost there but there's something missing on it. The cheese was perfect though a little watery and the bacon was crisply cooked. I just didn't find their patty to be that amazing. I still find Jollibee's Cheesy Bacon Burger to be the bomb, as well as TGIF's True Bleu Burger and Shangri-la's grilled burger. But what I'm tryna say is that each one of us has different taste buds :)
The mashed potato that needed to get more life :) I think, it lacked milk for more taste and some dash of black pepper wouldn't hurt :)

All in all, it was fine. Not really my cup of burger vibe but they're almost there. Price, is average. Ranged from 120php up and they also served veggie burgers and there are tons of other list on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment