Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Sunsets

Sunsets. Why I love sunsets? Well, they're pretty special when seen/being watched by the sea/beach. It is simply stunning. The colours are stunning and I prefer sunsets over sunrise. Here are a few snaps that I took this summer. Taken a few weeks ago at a beach in Mactan Cebu and at my very own municipality of Liloan.
Here's a summary of the snaps I took but will be sharing it individual below :)
"Serenity"
"Man and his playground"
"Vast"

"Take me away"
"Manginhas ta"
"Steady"
"Reflection"
"Straight ahead"

Isn't it beautifully captured? I have to thank my mobile phone for this. Below are photos from the municipality that I live in.
I have crossing this bridge since I was in HS and had always been captivated by the view specially now that it has been developed and enhance. Summer is one the many seasons I love simply when it's here in the Philippines and sunsets are always a sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment