Friday, January 22, 2016

Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar

Cebu is officially a city where one will never go hungry or has no reason to be hungry at all with all the new cafes and restaurants that are popping out of nowhere. Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar has been around but like always - I always check in late on these gastronomical places. Good thing their Cebu Business Park Branch opens at 7a and I got to dine in without the hassle of a crowd. And seriously, I love the interiors and the ambiance - it's a perfect place for coffee meet ups or brunch.

Just look at all the customised details of the interiors. It's so cozy and organised. I love the idea of hanging the wines on the wall and the wood meets concrete designs. Price for their dishes are average and I have to commend them for really nice servers. I think what really makes up a good restaurant is when they have staff who considers the place as their own - making sure the customers are well pampered and not to forget - they were all smiles. 

 
What I had was Bacon Steak Breakfast and my dad ordered a dish which I forgot to take a photo of and a Salami Panini which was to die for and my mom also ordered another sandwich which again I forgot to take a snap of but was also delish. What makes their sandwiches special are the kind of cheeses they use. And for a cheese lover like me - this place is heaven. I like how they present the sandwiches. I think that they should have made it a uniform thing to serve the dishes in wooden plates and stuff but over all it was totally worth trying. Apart from hot and cold drinks, they also serve fine wines by glass or by bottle for a very reasonable price. Price ranges from 150php up.

Leaving you with this emoterang photo :D Looking forward to dining back soon. For more details, check their Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/GustoUrbanCafe/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment