Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ramen Yushoken Cebu

Ramen, noodles and all sorts of it has been part of my life since I could remember. There was an era in my life were all I ate was noodle soup from morning 'til night and that really gave my parents some serious worried faces - I was 3 years old then. Thus, whenever I feel vulnerable or sick - Ramen or Noodles makes life better. Dropped by a new ramen place in Cebu earlier was it was amazingly good - Left Over take aways are not allowed but rest assured there's no left over once you start chowing.
What we tried was Tantan- Men which is one of their best sellers and I LOVE IT! The ground pork was perfect and the ramen was perfect as well. Shoyu Maze Saba with Raw Eggs which was also good and Karai Takusei which was good but for this one the ramen is separate from the soup, so you have to dip the ramen on the soup. 

Ambiance was really nice. Very modern Japanese. Price ranges from 300php up for their Ramen Dishes. For more details, check their https://web.facebook.com/ramenyushokencebu/

No comments:

Post a Comment