Thursday, September 22, 2016

Microwave Two Cheese Bacon Mushroom Pizza


When I think of pizza, I always end up dreaming of something filled with Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Bacon, Onions, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and loads of Cheese. Those are my favourite pizza toppings. Whatever pizza joint it is, I'm always sure that I'll find something to suit my tastebuds. Pizza has that effect on me, just notice the number of times I've mentioned PIZZA in one paragraph.

Anyway, I've been craving for it since last week and had decided to make it at home but to my dismay, I was unable to find a dough at the grocery store and I don't have pepperoni but the craving was too strong today, so I ended up making something with sliced bread as dough and bacon, tomatoes, mushroom, parmesan and cheddar cheese. Nom! It's an easy peasy recipe that anyone can do at home. Check out the photo and instructions below. Enjoy!


Step 1. Ingredients
            * Tomato Sauce
            * Sliced Bacons
            * Sliced Mushrooms
            * Sliced Onions
            * Sliced Tomatoes (optional)
            * Sliced Bread
            * Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese (pizza topping)
            * Dashed of Tarragon

Step 2. Flatten Sliced Bread with spoon as seen on the photo above before putting it in a toaster to make it a little crunchy but don't over do it. A minute or two in the toaster is enough.

Step 3. Spread Tomato Sauce and Dashed with Parmesan Cheese. 

Step 4. Add in toppings, Bacon, Mushroom, Onions and Tomatoes.

Step 5. Top with Cheddar Cheese (pizza topping) and Tarragon and microwave for 6 minutes.

Garnished with some more cheese and tarragon - Serve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment