Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate Chip Cookies has been my favourite. I've tried making my own but had failed a few times. Now, I'm proud to say that I am very much capable of preparing my own batter and cookies with a help from my baker boyfriend.<3 nbsp="" p="">

When I was in Holland, Martijn came across a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies and made some for me. It turned out really good thus, we decided to embrace it as our own recipe. It's easy to prepare and can be stored for weeks if you chose not to bake it just yet.

Ingredients and Procedures
275g Butter
275g Brown Sugar
225g White Sugar
2pcs  Eggs
1tsp  Vanilla Extract

*Mix all ingredients starting with Butter, Brown Sugar and White Sugar. Mix the Butter as it is (DON'T MELT THE BUTTER). Add in Eggs and Vanilla Extract. Mix well.

475g  Flour
2tbsp Baking Powder
300g  Chocolate Chips

*Gradually add Flour and Baking Powder mix to your Butter - Sugar - Egg - Vanilla Extract Mix. Mix well then add Chocolate Chips. Mold cookie dough in a sausage form with plastic wraps and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes before slicing and baking. See photos below.

* Baked at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
Cinnamon and Nutmeg are optional flavors you can add :)
No need to spray the trays just arrange sliced cookie dough and bake. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment