Thursday, November 16, 2017

Autumn

Greetings! I don't know how to start this post. I've been feeling a little lazy lately - must be the weather. Let me try again - Greeetings from cold Holland! Arrived a few weeks ago to spend the holidays with my boyfriend Martijn and his family. Also arrived to one of my favourite season (I love all season though) - Autumn.

What's not to love about autumn? The weather gets colder which I really love and the leaves falling off from the trees is just magical. The colours of autumn are as variant as spring but more deeper and I just love it.

Martijn took me to a walk to the forest near his place and I did took some snaps. 

Look at all the colours and this is nothing to the trees by the road which I can't take a photo of while we're driving. It feels magical seeing the leaves. Growing up in a two season country - Spring, Autumn and Winter will always feel like a dream.
Of course my favourite subject :D Holland is filled with tiny forest which is good for walking but I feel that one should not go there alone on a regular basis. 
This is the view from our balcony earlier. It's a bit gloomy at 9 degrees.
Snap by the boyfriend :D 
Autumn kisses <3 p="">

Over all, I love autumn even though the weather will start dropping as winter comes. Temperature can be as high as 9-10 degrees and can drop low to almost -1 degrees in the early morning. When I arrived, it was still a little sunny but now it's mostly foggy. Sun sets now at around 4 in the afternoon and sun rise at almost 8 in the morning. Autumn is the season for thicker than normal jackets, scarfs if you're the type who gets cold easily and it's also the start of boots season. For now, I am still wearing my normal sneakers though I wear boots on Sundays for church and for dining out. It's also the time for indoor arrest cos I seriously feel more comfortable at home with the chilly weather :D Will try to post more entries but this is it for now while I chow on the soup that my boyfriend made for me yesterday. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment