Friday, March 9, 2018

Pre Summer Projects

Sunny greetings from sunny Philippines. I hate to break it down to my friends in other countries but I think summer has officially started in this part of the world. Though, there are a little rain once in a while, still the sun gets up early at around 6am and sets at around 6pm. 

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to showcase my skills in DIY projects - A few weeks ago, I got obsessed with the idea of tassel earrings for my civil wedding thus, I decided to check out the ever reliable Pinterest for ideas and procedures and before I knew it, I ended making almost 8 pairs of tassel earrings including the one I want to wear for the special day but only posted 3 of the ones I think are summery in theme. 

Also, months ago before I left for Holland, I started crocheting a bag which back then I did hope to finish and bring with me but failed. During that time, what I had in mind was a bucket bag but 2 weeks ago when I was almost done with it, I decided to switch the design and ended with something way more cuter. This bag is also special because most of its materials were recycled reused, from the bag lining, threads and zipper. 

I've always said that Autumn and Winter and my favourite season but I can't hide the fact that I love the colours of Spring and the freedom that Summer brings. Sharing below a flat lay photograph I took earlier.

Summer ready though I am in house arrest for the time being :D 
While still finishing the straps for the bag.
That time I started with the tassel earrings.

It was fun to do all of these DIY projects. Sometimes, I'm surprised to know that I have this creative side in me, I hope I can earn a living from all of these :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment