Tuesday, June 22, 2021

What a change.

It’s been a while since I posted an entry. In the last couple of months, so much has changed. Changes that I am still having a hard time accepting.

A few months ago, I complained of swollen legs and was diagnosed with DVT (deep vein thrombosis) then the next I find myself having a hard time peeing and suddenly here I am with tubes attached at my back and urine bags which I held on. I underwent, nephrostomy 3 weeks ago but the worst part is that along with all of these, I couldn’t seem to move my legs. I am partly paralyzed and needs assistance in doing almost everything especially pooping.

As to how my life looks now, I am resting most days - I have a portable toilet, a walker and I sleep sitting in a lazy boy. How drastic are the changes that I don’t see myself anymore but life has to move on. In a couple of days, I will be getting my palliative chemotherapy in hopes to shrink some of the nodes, so the tubes at my back can be taken out. Fingers crossed, I’ll do well in spite the difficulty. Please include me in your prayers. My cousins has also organized a GoFundMe. I would appreciate it if you can extend any help. Thank you so much. God bless us all!


I hope you’re not bother by my urine bags and swollen feet…

No comments:

Post a Comment