Thursday, May 26, 2011

Penne in a Lettuce

Currently Listening To: Nothing

I know it doesn't make sense or it doesn't really look enticing but today, I've surpassed and level up my pasta experiment to a different high. I know this may sound obscure but I made a yummy pasta today. So, yummy that I totally feel that I can finish the entire penne pack that I cooked but of course I am not going to do that. The key must be using milk instead of water and putting an entire small pack of quickmelt cheese on the sauce.:D 

Amazing. I just feel happy for what I've done. I know, no one will appreciate this meal, for my parents are never appreciative of what I cook or make but nonetheless, I'm sure some people will love to try it and it'll be my pleasure to cook for them. One day.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment