Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bubba Gump

"Run forest run!"

Oh! One of the many perky lines from the movie Forest Gump. When in Manila, there's no absolutely no way that you'll missed dining at Bubba Gump. Strategically located in the heart of Makati, it offers all time favourite seafoods platters and meals sets that's surely to burst out into one's soul for one to shout out run forest run :D

I love this resto so much, had dined in a few times whenever my family and I visits Manila and it never fails to satisfy my cravings for fish with lemon sauce and shiz but above all, I love the interiors of the place and the cool stuff who are professional trained for their jobs - just like those people from Friday's :D

Anyhow, here are some photos I took for our dining experience :)
Let's start with some crappy posts :D That's Tita Lilian and her boyfriend Mats. Dined with the entire family at time :)
This is like Seafoods platter appetiser. It has Fries, Shrimps (cooked in various ways) and then Three Types of Salsa/ Sauces/ Dips.
Shrimp Croquette (another appetiser)
This is NEW on their menu. It's Alaska King Crab Legs with boiled shells (different types that is) served with lemon sauce and bread. Not really that good, a bit expensive. I think you're paying for the shipment of the crabs from abroad. But the taste was good, I mean the texture of the crab's meat was fine, which means it was cooked carefully :D
This is a personal favourite. It's... I forgot the name of the fish but the sauce was superbly good. Lemon sauce with a hint of creaminess in it, I love milky sauces with that twist of shivering lemon knock :D
Still made of fish but with Jambalaya sauce - rice I think. Also good but has a strong after taste. 
Amazing refreshment made from tropical fruits. If you order this, they'll give you the glass as well, it's kind part of the package because the drink is a bit expensive and the glass is battery operated, so the bottom part lights up when you turn it on :D
Biggest Ice Cream Cake I've seen in my entire life. Made me wished it'd be served to people who are addicted to cold sweet desserts. Not really a fan of it but it was amazing. The bottom are made from crumbled chocolate cooked and I don't have an idea how they sliced it to a shape of a cake but it was awesome :D

That basically completes it, the salads and burgers are also good choices but we only settled for this because we were there for lunch but their burgers are of top quality beef ohhh! paired with good tasting fries. For more infos you can check: http://www.bubbagump.com.ph for bookings and reservations and for menu lists :D

The price is right for the dishes that they serve. Ranged from 200php - 700php. The drinks are also cool. A lot of choices for alcoholic and smoothie beverages :D

'Til next dining experience :D 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment