Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Skinmode Tattoo Shop Davao

Saw this tattoo signage in front of Ateneo de Davao University some time ago and since then I've been eyeing to drop by and inquire. Initially, I just wanted to ask for their price range but I ended up getting inked. Well, I've been wanting to get a new one anyway and must say it was all worth it.
The shop has a mini "shop" on its first floor that sells tattoo shiz and other useful accessories like earrings, colourful shoe laces, piercings stuff, rasta inspired bracelets and so on. They have a vast collection of skulls and war figures which was really cool and the place was neat and really artsy. My dad was with me when I went there and he really had fun browsing through what they were selling. They're also selling imitation athlete brand bags :D
I already had the design in mind before I went in that night. Luckily the artist turned it into reality. He's second generation of artist in his family. His father is the main artist of the shop but he and his younger brother has started practicing as well. He's only 18 and had been tattooing for three years and I must say he really has gentle hands. No trace of blood on my new ink. All clean and it's already healed by now. Prolly be going back when I'm in town.

PS Self shots were taken after I got ink when I got home. See how neatly it was done. No trace of blood or scarring or messy ink trace. Really awesome kid. Offered to give me a free full back tattoo - I would but I won't :) It would probably hurt like nuts.

For more infos, kindly check the photo below. Look for Bruno aka Jun (pronounced as John) if you want to get an ink :)

1 comment: