Saturday, December 21, 2013

CYMA

So, I've always wanted to dine into this restaurant that I've passed by so many times but never had the chance nor the courage to go in until the day when my friend and I was on waiting lists on another restaurant adjacent to it. FINALLY -  I went in to the Greek place I've been wanting to explore - CYMA.
Seeing Greek everywhere nah kind of reminded me of a Turkish menu.
I forgot the name of this salad but it had walnuts and it was just so good tasting.
Sizzling four cheese - something like that. For this, it is so important to eat the cheese with the bread while it is hot so that it'll melt. This kind of cheese easily gets cold thus, it returns to its subtle nature after a few minutes and it doesn't jives well with the bread.
Beef Pasta. Behold the pasta that's consists of huge round noodles, it made me think, I was eating "PANCIT MALABON" but nah, it's part of it's nature and I have to admit, the beef was just overwhelming tender and good. And the twist is that, they didn't use ground beef but the beef with the bones. 
Lamb Kebab! Among all the kebabs, I've tasted LAMB is a personal favourite. The meat is just different from the rest and their special yogurt is not bad.
Flaming Mango. Well, it was flaming when it was served and the staff screams "OPA" out loud when you order this. Really interesting. The taste?.. so so.
Greek Coffee. Espresso but not too strong. 

All in all, it was satisfying. The orders we had were to share, so it was better than having individual fixes. Greek and Turkish is almost the same and I really have to admit, that this kind of food makes me smile because the spices and blends of flavours makes me soul happy :) I will definitely be coming back.

CYMA is located at the lower ground floor of the Ayala Terraces Cebu.

Some photos with my loves.
Mabel and Kathy
With Monica
Me and my boyfriend at the back :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment