Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Soup Spoon

Hello 2014! Well, I haven't been a good blogger 'cos I have tons and tons of overdue postings but none  - the - less, I will try my best to be up to date starting today :) So, how was your holidays??? I hope everyone had a blast. As for me, I went on a short vacation with my parents to Singapore and I must say, I am in love with that city for the second time around. Here's the first resto that we went to an hour after we arrived :) 

Oh! I definitely love the home like vibe in this place. It would have been better if they had windows and was facing the streets of Singapore but nonetheless, it was perfect :)
Their menu is consists of quick dine in meals and with calorie counts. So, I guess, we went into the right place that night. 
Velvety Mushroom Soup - definitely a MUST :)
Waldorf's Salad
Chicken Caesar's Salad :) 
My lovely parents :)

All in all it was a good healthy meal and food choice. This branch is located at Raffles Xchange. On the second floor. You can check their Facebook page via www.facebook.com/thesoupspoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment