Saturday, December 14, 2013

Modern China Restaurant

When in Manila, I always crave for some good tasting seafoods and I've got a personal favourite restaurant at the heart of Glorietta - Modern China Restaurant. I can't remember the exact year that we first dined in there but I can tell you, the experience is always fantastic. My favourite of them all is their lobster. Huge ones and whatever way it is cooked - it is grand. Their Chinese chef probably remembers our faces because we're the only ones who orders bulks orders without having to think of the price - I'm just lucky. 

Here are a photos of what we had last time. The lobster that they have in stock were small but it did well on my cravings. I'm used to getting the huge ones which looks like fiesta platter :D
'em lobsters :)
This is "lechon" with jelly fish. And yeah! I indulged on those white thing, thinking 'twas noodles but no - at the end of our feast - the waiter told me those were jelly fish and I suddenly wanted to cry.
Mushrooms overload. Apart from seafoods - I adore mushrooms :)
Grabs. My parents personal favourite - cooked in any way and they'll love you like a love song. I'm allergic to this as well as shrimps but I do eat tiny portions sometimes but it gets itchy all over, so I always eat with caution :)
And of course, my ultimate love - Lobsters with some serious noodles :D But I finished almost all of it :D 

'Twas a good meal from a restaurant that I will forever consider a second kitchen but they're expensive but have to say the price is right for the servings and service :) If you noticed, we usually eat out at Chinese restaurant, well, my family is pure Filipino but my parents are fond of Chinese cooking and because of that I've developed a since of appreciation for other none traditional Chinese sets :) The restaurant is located at the lower level of Glorietta 4, just on the right side of the mall entrance. It is beside/ below Bench Fix/Skin :) Try them out on your next food trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment