Wednesday, January 8, 2014

China Town Foodie

OK. I have this slight problem for this entry. I basically forgot the name of the restaurant where we ate :D But one things for sure, it was at a mall in China Town :D

First stop is this rice with meat which I also saw on the streets of Saigon a few years back but never had the chance to taste it because it was only served in Pork and I don't eat Pork but this one's has different variants and I got to try and taste the Black Pepper Chicken thingy. It's wrapped in banana leaves and I think it was precooked before placed on the leaves :D 
Choice choices choices :D It's endless :D And it's for a really good price :)
The taste was so so. It was sweet and I'm not really a fan of sweet flavoured dishes. Sticky rice yes. :) They also sell other Chinese traditional food and the price is just right.

Next stop is a restaurant at B2 of the mall. Chinese Malay. And their specialty is Fish's Head Curry.
On top of the Fish head curry is roti. The sauce is really good. I think that when it comes to curry flavoured dishes, Singapore comes next to India :)
Sambal Kangkong. We also have this in Cebu in some restaurants.
Sweet 'n Sour Fish
Prawns
Seafoods fried rice.

All in all, it was a good meal. Their serving is just enough, so it doesn't force you to over eat anything. Price is averagely fine and service is good. There are still so much to explore at China Town but I my time was limited and I was with my parents but maybe if I was alone or with friends, I would dig deeper on the food scenes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment