Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Señor Taco

 My friend Jannie is based in Singapore and for this night, she decided to take me to Clarke Quay and for the second time around, I was able to sit and enjoy some live music and have some Mexican fusion and a photo with a really good looking guy from the Taqueria :D
The crew and staff were mostly Filipinos and the food serving was just right and the drinks are madness. I am so looking forward to going back :)
Quesadillas 
Chicken Taco
Orange Margarita - so so. I still prefer the Margarita from Marco Polo Hotel :D
With Jannie baby :) Thanks for the treat that night. She made me dance in a bar :D She has moves like Mick Jagger and fellas, she's SINGLE :) Hit me up when if you want her SG mobile number :D
A really good looking guy. And I suddenly find myself crushing after a few hours of checking the photo again when I got back at the hotel. I should have had my photos taken with him using my camera or better yet,  I should have asked for his FB. LOL He was nice though. He's Romanian and he really looks HOT. Anyone who can ID him? :D :))))

BTW, the location - Clarke Quay is where all the hotspots are. Bars, food and the likes are all here. The ambience kind of reminds me of Copenhagen Denmark, cos it is by the river and you can dine alfresco in some restos. Live bands have regular shows in most bars and like most hang out places, they offer ladies nights and buy one get one beers but have to warn those who aren't so familiar with Singapore's prices - they're a bit expensive for an Asian country. Drinks may start from 10sgd up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment