Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nonki Japanese Restaurant

I'm a sushi lover. Well, make that, I'm in love with Japanese dishes. I think I got that exposure from my dad who worked for a Japanese company when I was younger. I actually thought, we were Japanese. Hmm. Anyway, Nonki Japanese Restaurant has been around for a while now. Three branches in Cebu and I've only decided to dine in a few weeks back with my good friend Monica. 
Here's a compilation of what we ordered. The Japanese guy sitting next to us was definitely wondering how can two woman eat like men. Oh well. 
*Miso Soup, a personal favorite. I think I've tasted this from different Japanese restos all over Asia and Cebu and I still wonder how come, they all taste the same? 
*Tuna Sashimi, I have to agree with Monica because it's the freshest of the freshest sashimi I've tasted. 
*Temaki Mix, it was a different twist from the usually sushi that we're used to but I still prefer how the sushi is rolled and served.
*Salmon Maki Special, delish and just delish. 
*Shrimp Tempura, I love the crispness in every bite. 
*California Maki, this is everyone's favorite maki and it's always refreshing to taste it like the first time when you're in a different restaurant. 

It was a truly good experience and I really wouldn't mind going back for another bite and try out their other dishes. Nonki Japanese Restaurant is located at the old wing of SM City Cebu, Airport Road in Mactan and Banilad Mandaue. 
A photo with my food trip buddy. Monica :)

For more infos, check their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nonki-Japanese-Restaurant/133877056634226?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment