Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pueblo Mexicano

Craving for Tacos? Burritos? Or other Mexican dishes? Then there's a place called Pueblo Mexicano at the heart of Cebu. Located ideally at the BTC complex in the city lies a place where you can dine, chill and listen to great Spanish songs while enjoying the artsy interiors which makes you feel like you're in Mexico. Ole! 
Pueblo Mexico offers traditional dishes by letting you choose among appetizers, main course, salsa and extras step by step which for me makes eating a whole lot easier. Here are some of our picks.
*Sinful Prohibido Chocolate Cake, on the house when we got there and must say, it was excruciatingly delish. 
*Guacamole Tortillos, this entree also comes with other variation for dippings. It's so so, I still prefer the cheese dipping any time of the day.
*Quesadillas, we opted for Mexican Chorizo with mild salsa and I have to admit it was really good. I think a beefy choice for it would also be great.
*Beef Tacos, totally tasted like the ones in SeƱor Taco in Singapore. I love tacos and I know some don't want the after taste smell thing (I don't like it too) but it's just so good specially if you pour a handful of hot sauce on it. 
*Burritos, amazingly delish and perfect. This comes with rice wrapped in a soft taco like shell and the serving is for sharing or not - depends on who's eating it.
*Coffee, I like the art on it. Not really a fan of coffee and it's my mom's plating so. 

Over all it was a grand experience. I think Mexican meals are special like Greek and Turkish. So, if you're craving for some authentic vibe for your dine ins, head on now to Pueblo Mexico and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment