Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fiji Restaurant

Had passed by and seen this restaurant every time my family visits The Plantation Bay Resort and Spa but never had a chance to dine in. I always thought, they were more like a pub kind of place but I was wrong. They actually had some serious nice view of the sea and ambiance so wonderful, made me want to sleep :D
Most of their dishes are seafoods and oriental. Love the interiors which gives it a cool feel, given the most of the customers just got out of water and so. 
Appetizer is Bread and Butter. Salmon Sashimi, fresh as nuts - I totally love it and the seaweeds too. Baju Platter, an assortment of seafoods (clamps, shrimps, fish and squid - all grilled), Grilled Salmon with vegetables in ginger sauce, Yakisoba noodles, Pan Fried Fish in sweet and sour sauce and Grilled mixed vegetables. My favourite? I love them all. I specifically love their Salmon dishes. I've dined into other restaurants and have always tried Salmon dishes and so far, theirs is really good. 
I don't know about you but I really find, Plantation Bay Resort and Spa's Fresh Mango Juice the best amongst the hotels that I've visited, I really like their preparation for it. And these home made Ice creams are to die for. Strawberry and Peanut Butter home made ice creams - it's a MUST TRY.

All in all - I love in house hotel dining. I love Plantation Bay Resort and Spa. I love every food I've tasted and ordered from all their restaurants inside the resort. If I were a billionaire, I'll probably stay there for a month or so and enjoy their menus :D For more check out, www.plantationbay.com/dining/restaurants/restaurants/#rest2
My constant dine in buddies :D Parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment