Thursday, September 11, 2014

Isla Sugbu Seafoods City

Decided to celebrate my birthday with a seafoods bang at a not so new place in town - Isla Sugbu Seafoods. I've always been a fan of seafoods though I am allergic to some specialty.
Seafoods City at the new Grand Convention Center Cebu has a huge space. What I like about it, is that it is so neat with live seafoods placed in one corner where people can choose from as they order. There is basically so much goodness to choose from - looking forward to going back.
Here's a summary of what we ate. Since, I'm a lobster lover, we decided to order to different lobster, cultured and non cultured (sea lobster). We had Grilled Lobster (cultured) with 4 sauces (Garlic and Chili, Sweet Soy Sauce, Butter, Sweet and Sour), Crabs in Chili Sauce, Seafoods Rice and Butter & Cheese Lobster (non cultured) with home made noodles (so good) and Red Suno Fish.


Since it was my birthday (and because my mom told them so), the crew decided to sing me a happy birthday song and presented me with this red velvet cake. The first time in my many birthdays that people greeted me in public - I felt so special. Thank you! <3 p="">

It was one of the best meals that I've had in the seafoods department. I love everything though I still have to admit that nothing beats the Singaporean way of preparing and cooking Crabs. All orders are per grams. Looking forward to going back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment