Thursday, September 11, 2014

Waki Waffles

Have always heard of its ad via radio on Y101 fm but never had I tried going to try out their waffles and finally yesterday, I had the chance. Have to admit, I've been an avid fan of waffles since I could remember when. I just love the texture, I prefer it better than pancakes.

Anyway, Waki Waffles is the newest cafe that offers waffles specialty with price ranging from 85 to 125php. You can choose from the traditional fruits and cream - waffle combo or go for the savoury combos such as nachos and pizza or - best of all, you can create your own waffle :)
I love the fact that the place is very neat and organised and you can also check on your waffle while it's being made. We tried the Death by Chocolate and Mango Float - LOVE IT! :)

Waki Waffles is located at SM City Cebu and Ayala Center Cebu. For more infos, check their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wakiwafflesinc

No comments:

Post a Comment