Friday, September 5, 2014

The Timekeeper by Mitch Albom


Another personal favourite from Mitch Albom. His book is the kind where you end up learning something and it just teaches you a whole lot of things about living and life processing as a whole. This book spells out the ridiculous overrated dilemma that has been of existence for the longest time "dying people wants to extend their life while young people just wants to end it". I don't really know how to put it into right words but the jest is like that.

In this society where pleasing norms and acquiring almost every thing that can be acquired, always boils down to a person's incapacity to be satisfied and be happy with what little or in excess that they have. Which is said. Personally speaking, there are instances where I silently complain for the things that I don't have but never did it occur to me to end my own life if my problems are unsolvable or extend life in the event that the time would come. I think this option choices are pathetic. One should be happy and be contented with everything that s/he has been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment