Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Famous Belgian Waffles

I personally prefer waffles any time of the day and for the longest time, I have been wanting to try out Famous Belgian Waffles at their SM City Cebu Branch but never had any luck because of the long queue back then. 

And finally after months of patiently waiting, I can totally crashed it out on my lists of foods to try. I love their waffle texture - the mix is awesome and I'm a sucker for their Chocolate Cream Cheese serving. Price ranges from 40php to 100php, so it's budget friendly and they also serve Malaysian brewed coffee which taste really good and jives well with their waffles. 

They have branches in most major shopping centres in Cebu. For more infos check out, www.facebook.com/FamousBelgianWaffleInCebu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment