Tuesday, November 18, 2014

La Vie Parisienne

Was never a fan of French cuisine, probably because I haven't tried any yet or maybe because their menu is mostly consists of pastries and the only thing I'm familiar with is cheese, wine and croissants :) La Vie Parisienne has been around for some time but going to their main branch in Lahug was and is always out of the way from me or from where I live but good thing they've open a new branch within the four walls of the Ayala Malls.

I am absolutely in love with their interiors - there's always something about that french flare that makes me appreciate neat essentials and white paint paired with light cool colours - it fascinates me. The food is also good. I was confused on which one to order. I love croissants and I love cakes - the place was heaven :)
We had La Mentonnaise Salad, Pasta Carbonara, Hungarian Sausage, Morocco Pizza, Opera Cake and Macaroons. I LOVE Everything :D I'm not being biased on here but the food were all fantastic and I have a personal favourite on their pie department - I think it's called the Coconut Pie or something (forgot the name) - it was impeccably delish.

What an experience. Everything on the menu is perfect for chill and solemn date night moments. They also serve wines with cheese and wine with set meals. Price ranges from a hundred pesos up. Depends on your palette :) For more details check their facbook page www.facebook.com/lavieparisiennecebu
Of course I won't pass on a photo op :D

No comments:

Post a Comment