Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Jumbo Seafoods and BBQ

I'm a huge fan of seafoods though I am allergic to certain kinds. I think I've written entries about my dine in experiences with restos that offers an assortment of such. Jumbo Seafoods is a Korean owned and managed food place with individual rooms for meetings and a more private dining experience and an open space area for its Acoustic nights. It is conveniently located at Marigondon Cebu.
They basically offer an arraignment of seafoods from Lobstert, Crabs, Prawns, Oysters and Clams. Apart from these delectable food, they also serve usual barbecue meals. Price ranges from 150php up. Fresh seafoods are weighed and are charged according to it's grams. Now, since this place is owned by a Korean, they also offer Sushi, Sashimi packages for groups to attract families and tourists. Oh! I forgot to mention, their toilets are really fancy :) Love it :)

We had Yang Chow Fried, Pineapple Rice (which surprisingly was called as such because it was placed inside a pineapple shell :D), Fresh Oysters, Seafoods Sinigang, Grilled Squid, Grilled Longganisa, Buttered Lobsters and Garlic Chilli Crabs. All of them - FANTASTIC :D Looking at the photos - I feel terribly hungry. 

I love the place and I love the food. I like the idea that they provide plastic gloves to eat the food with ease using the hands. I just hope they'll provide some wet tissues next time though :) I also love the private/ individual rooms where we had our meals. Looking forward to trying out their sushis and sashimis next time. For more details or for reservations call them at +63 32 239 6546

Family lunch is always best with them because they always pay for my orders :D And I get to blog about my experience :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment