Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tavolata

The place had been around for two years but was hesitant to go and try out the dishes on their menu and now I wonder what took me so long to go. Tavolata is one of the many restaurants operated by the Abaca Group. I've been to Abaca Resort and Phat Pho and have to admit their food is exquisitely served even if it's the simplest dish - it is prepared and presented with so much flair.
The place is really cozy and has that sophistication. I love the falling/ hanging lights, the long tapestries and the yellow lights all over the place which gives it a feel like its been lighted by candles. It's a two storey resto but with limited seatings, so it's important to come early for lunch or dinner or book a reservation in advance.
I'd like to apologised for the low photo quality but I opted to not use the flash to take these photos. 
Mashed Potatoes with Olive Oil, heaven! The taste is just lovely. You can taste the milk and butter on it.
Penna Cotta, the best that I've tasted. The smoothness and thickness of the entire dessert was perfectly crafted.
Fresh Mango Juice, still nothing beats my favourite from Plantation Bay and Resort.
Tavolata Salad, visually good and tastes really nice. I love the salad sauce.
Pappardelle Pasta, their pasta is hand crafted home made and it's amazing. The texture of their pasta is a killer.
Parmesan Chicken, breaded spiced chicken fillet topped with tomatoes and parmesan - the bomb. I love it.
Prosciutto Pizza, a healthy pizza with that home goodness freshness. Another love :)

I'm telling you, everything inside that place is good to the taste buds. Price ranges from a 100php up. For more details check out www.theabacagroup.com/restaurants.html

No comments:

Post a Comment