Friday, February 20, 2015

Parilya

There's a new restaurant that's making some serious fuzz around town because of it's wonderful ambiance and food that's worth every cent - Parilya is the newest baby of Cafe Laguna Group which is conveniently situated at the South Road Project Cebu. And if you're into seafoods and other Asian - Filipino cuisines, this is the place to be. They are currently on their soft opening so the menus and decors are not that all out just yet :)
Clam Soup, tasted really fresh and the soup was perfect. They also offer other soup dishes on their menu for your tastebuds.
Kinilaw (raw seafoods soaked in vinegar and spices), what was unique about it, is that they added a piece of Itlog Maalat (salted eggs) which made the taste more intriguing. 
Puso ng Saging (banana heart), it was just the way I've imagined having it. This is basically sauteed banana heart (it's a vegetable) with spices and a hint of coconut milk in it.
Rice, which was wrapped in banana leaves. They also offer other options for rice orders.
Guso (assorted seaweeds), call me whatever you want to call me but this particular dish is a personal favourite. I could totally live eating this in a life time :D
Paella Negra, I'm a fan of Paella just not this one but the taste was great (took only a spoon to avoid getting my teeth and mouth into black) Hahaha but I kid around that I'll order this dish if ever I go on a date in this place, just to check if my date really likes me for me :D
King Prawns, grilled to perfection, I love that the skin falls off when I indulge on the meat.
Grilled Squid, love how average the servings is which makes it easier to devour.
Grilled Chorizo, really spiced to perfection.
Lechon Belly, you have to believe me when I say this dish is heaven. The skin is perfectly crunchy and the meat - just perfect. 
Lemon Iced Tea, I love their glasses for every drinks.
Crab Salad, for the health conscious and are on diet - this may suit you :)
Buko Salad, I love the serving and the jar they used for and the taste was also nomnomnom.
All in all, I love the Parilya Experience I had. Looking forward to coming back once their fully open for business. I'm curious to try the Seafoods Platter or was it the Barbecue Platter. What I really love about the place is that it's all neat in colour schemes and the sight of blue skies and the sea is just captivating. Apart from great dishes, they also offer wines for that date night outs and Filipino delicacies. I'm definitely looking forward to dining back - most likely during lunch cos that view reminds me so much of Greece or somewhere that's not in Cebu :D For more details, check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ParilyaPH?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment