Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bacon Chinese Sausage Breakfast

So, I am basically a breakfast - lunch person. Those are the meals that I think are so important that I always try to make sure that my dishes are full packed for it. I did a little experiment a few weeks ago for a breakfast combo and I love it. Totally love the food texture. Sharing my recipe for it now. Procedures are below the photo and ingredients follows after :) Enjoy!
1. In a small pan, add half cup water and add Bacon and Chinese Sausage. Bring to boil until natural oils from both meats are out and Bacon is crisp. Season with Black Pepper, Rosemary and Basil.
2. Add in Garlic, Onions, Tomatoe, Red Bell Peppe and Black Olives. Sauté until Tomatoes and Onions becomes soft.
3. Add in Eggs and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Dashed with Tarragon, Grated Cheese and Scallion.
5. Add Bread on top.


Ingredients
Half cup water 
Strips of Bacon (cut into cubes)
Chinese Sausage (cut diagonally) 
Two Fresh Eggs
Tomatoes 
Onions 
Red Bell Pepper
Black Olives (sliced; it's readily available in supermarkets)
Traditional Cheese (any cheese will do - grated)
Crashed Garlic
Dash of Black Pepper
Dash of Basil
Dash of Rosemary
Dash of Cayenne Powder
Dash of Tarragon 
Scallion (sliced, optional)

Bread (any bread will do but I opted for the traditional Filipino Pandesal aka Salt Bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment