Friday, July 29, 2016

Soi

I have always been a fan of Thai cuisines, I think it's because of the spicy blends and sweet sour with salty taste that goes so well. I've dined at Soi in MOA and finally they're here in Cebu. What makes them different from the usual Thai restaurant we have in the city, is that they're more refine with their dishes. Less oily stuff, more flavour.
Lemon Grass, authentic and really good. They served it warm, so you have the option to have it as it is or have it on ice.
Fried Rice with Seafoods and Basil, this is a complete solo meal. I like the seafoods combination on it. 
Seafood in Yellow Curry, if you don't want the typically soupy/saucy curry dish then this one's for you. It's a mild curry but you also have the option to make it spicy hot.
Tom Yam Talei, this is my favourite among the dishes we ordered. Well, I have to admit that no matter what happens, Tom Yam will always be on top of my lists of favourite soups.
Thai Iced Tea, my favourite drink. I love the burst of flavours in it, milk and the tea. So good.
Shrimp Pad Thai, I think that any Thai restaurant isn't complete without Pad Thai. I love the rice noodles they're using. The texture is really good and I love how they presented the dish.

Overall, it was a good experience. Price is worth it and the ambiance is laid back and nice, not to mention they do play Thai pop songs which makes it more authentic. Soi, Eat Thai, Love Thai is located at the lower ground floor of SM City Seaside Cebu at the mountain wing (just near the entrance). For more ideas on their menu, check their website at http://www.soi.ph/soiweb/

No comments:

Post a Comment