Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Brique

Finally, after months of wanting to try out Brique, I had the chance to try out their dishes and it didn't fail me at all. Located at the Garden Rooftop of Ayala Center Cebu lies this resto/cafe that offers exciting platters that's sure to satisfy anyone's graving and the place is cozy too :) 
Spinach Gorgonzola Dip, to die for. I like the salty taste which lingers to your mouth after every bite. If you're on a diet - you'll do good with this starter.
Sunrise, orange and lemon fresh juice.
Hungarian Sausage, the very traditional served mashed potato on the side - gives you that European vibe.
Lamb Adobo, surprisingly good.  I love the plate presentation for this one. Love the garlic topping, I think it's very creative. The rice was fried well and the lamb was nom! It's a MUST TRY.
Island Breeze, banana watermelon mint leaves smoothie. Taste really good but have to say it's better paired with brunch dishes :)
Eggplant Fries with Anchovy Aioli Dip, I'm seeing eggplant in a whole new level on this one. Probably the most satisfyingly healthy substitute for regular fries. The dipping was absolutely tasty. It's a MUST TRY. 
Mizo Glazed Salmon, topped with gorgeous onion rings. I'd say this is hotel like dish and presentation. It tasted so good and the Salmon was cooked perfectly. It's a MUST TRY. 

All in all, it was a great experience. I love the dishes that we had and I'm looking forward to dining back. Price wise, it's worth it. I like the ambiance but have to say, it does get crowded on weekends, which I would suggest going in upon opening or make some reservations to avoid waiting. For more, check out their Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/BriquePH/?_rdr

No comments:

Post a Comment