Friday, March 8, 2013

Krazy Garlik

Whilst visiting Manila last January, I had the chance to dine at a new restaurant in Greenbelt 5 - Krazy Garlik. That of course is courtesy of our good friend Lulu and her life partner Martin (thank you!) This is obviously an uber late post and I'm starting it off with some photos taken with them. Luckily, Angel and her husband Don was also in Manila during that time - killing while spending their time as they waited for their flight going to Taiwan for a short vacation.
The host Lulu and her wacky pose :)
With the ladies. Moi, Lulu, Angel and Chloe.
Couples from Davao - Angel and Don.
Chloe who joined in before heading to her work. She works in one of the BPO companies in Shaw Boulevard.

OK, I haven't heard of Krazy Garlik and from the name itself - most of the dishes were spiced - decorated - cooked with garlic which unfortunately is one of my mortal "fresh breath" enemy but I love garlic and when I'm at home cooking - it is a MUST but when I'm outside, dining - I'd rather stay away - for the very obvious reason :D

Garlic and Anchovy Affection: A totally yummy appetiser. I love anchovies and I love french breads with butter on it - SO. It was good.
Korean Style Garlic Sesame Beef * Garlicky Crispy Pata * The rice (I don't know the name) They already ordered when we came, so I wasn't able to get a glimpse of the menu but based on these courses that we ate, I can totally say they were all good, specially the beef thingy.

I would definitely be going back there when I visit Manila again and try out their other dishes on the menu. They have so many choices and I think all of them are good and as I'm writing this, I am seriously dying to go to the kitchen and cook but can't.

For more informations, try checking their website: http://www.krazygarlik.com.ph/index.html

Closing this post with some wacky - not achieved pose with my friends :) 'Til next eating session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment